Affordable Housing Providers
We provide advice on every aspect of affordable housing
"Complete Moves is deeply committed to the affordable housing sector, with a track record of over 30 years, working with Registered Providers such as housing associations and local authorities".
We advise landowners, developers, housebuilders, investors and local authorities on the optimisation of their development proposals. This informs the developer’s affordable housing strategy and subsequent negotiations with the local planning authority.
We also provide advice on viability review mechanisms; affordable housing value drivers; and the commercial terms within S.106 agreements. We engage with RPs, leading the selection process on their behalf to find suitable partners to satisfy their S.106 obligations and deliver new affordable homes.
"Our role is both to maximise the value of the affordable housing for the developer whilst, at the same time, finding the right partner who shares similar core values, management capability and long-term investment in a project".
We strongly believe in knowledge and market insight, therefore our analysis is extensive and completely independent, which helps our clients find an competitive edge.
Our team utilise the latest technology as well as ground-level customer insight, we conduct focus groups with both clients and buyers to ensure we are up-to-speed with industry trends and market shifts, ensuring our advice is appropriate across all cycles of development.
We frequently provide advice within the development sector to both RP and developers, providing advice on the following:
- Advice in negotiations on property/land acquisition
- Valuation and appraisal of land both for mixed private/affordable tenure developments, and wholly affordable schemes
- Valuation of shared ownership and also private tenure newly built units to set the marketing values/rent
- Disposing and acquiring Section 106 tenure housing within new developments
- Advice on and the valuation of Section 106 affordable tenure housing obligations for both private developer and RPs, which is disposed of in the form of a ‘Package Price Agreement’
- Valuation work for RPs including reports required for relevant HCA/Housing Act consents, market research, current market values, January 1999 existing values for setting social rent, market rents, shared ownership sales appraisals for residential property and valuation of commercial property
- Site finding and new business identification for both private and public sector clients
- Stock transfer valuations and assessment of Existing Use Value - Social Housing (EUV-SH)
- We also handle commercial lettings and sales, commercial property management, compulsory purchase advice and auction disposals for RP clients
To discuss further or to learn how we can help in your next project, please contact a member of our team.