What type of information do we hold?
Complete Moves may ask users to provide their name, email addresses and mobile numbers when
registering their interest or making an enquiry. This information is stored privately will not
be displayed on the site itself.
You will only receive marketing emails if you have signed up to receive email marketing
communication from us. You can unsubscribe anytime using the ‘unsubscribe’ link on each email.
Our Google Analytics tag collects statistical information about how you use the site so that we
can improve the site. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics, please visit:
36-38 Mortimer St,
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
Your data protection rights
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you
is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the
processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of
personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the
you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a
have one month to respond to you.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113