Dont miss out, book your viewing today!
Situated in the leafy town of Borehamwood, Maxwell Place is close to the beautiful scenery of the Hertfordshire countryside, yet only a 25-minute train journey from central London.*
Maxwell Place benefits from a park at the rear of the development, as well as considered communal landscaping that creates a peaceful atmosphere in keeping with the surrounding area.
Each home has a dedicated car parking space and offers thoughtfully designed internal finishes. Warm oak flooring complements modern kitchens with integrated appliances and white bathrooms with feature tiling create a light and relaxing atmosphere.
· Excellent transport links with London St Pancras accessible in just 25-minutes*.
· A range of lifestyle amenities nearby including high street shopping, a leisure centre, a cinema as well as lively pubs, cafes and restaurants.
· Aldenham Country Park is nearby offering a 175-acre woodland park with play areas and activities for all ages.
· Modern white gloss kitchens with integrated appliances.
· Private dedicated parking space.
*Journey times are calculated from Elstree & Borehamwood station to London St Pancras, based on National Rail data at the time of writing.
Modern white bathroom suite
Contemporary fitted kitchen
Allocated parking space
Fitted carpets to bedrooms