1- 2 bedroom shared ownership apartments in Orpington!
Lockesley Drive is situated within the borough of Bromley, one of the greenest in Greater London and bordering Kent’s beautiful countryside, the green open spaces are balanced by the lively towns and high streets of Bromley, Petts Wood and Chislehurst. The regeneration of Orpington High Street has provided a glut of new restaurants and bars which complement the Odeon cinema, bowling alley and leisure facilities. With over 160 parks to explore within the borough, this is a leafy retreat within the hustle and bustle of London.
Offering superb transport links, Lockesley Drive sits between St Mary Cray and Orpington mainline stations with direct trains to London Bridge (fast train 15 minutes), London Victoria and Charing Cross, it’s also ideally located for junction 4 of the M25.
Queen Mary’s hospital in Sidcup is 10 minutes’ drive whilst Orpington hospital is just 15 minutes away making this a perfect location for key workers. The retail park at Cray Avenue is a 15-minute walk, the 24,000 sq area is currently occupied by TK Maxx and Nike, directly opposite is the Nugent Shopping Park, where occupiers include Next, and M&S. Further along Cray Avenue you will find a Tesco Express, Currys PC world, Home Bargains and McDonalds.
There are 12 ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated schools within 2.5 miles of Lockesley Drive.
Estimated Completion: April - May 2021
Eligibility criteria: Maximum household income levels of 1 bed £55,000p/a and 2 bed £68,800p/a. Only residents currently living or working in Bromley need apply (ending March 21).
*Images shown are representative and do not show actual show home at Lockesley Drive
Kitchen, Dining, Living Room
• Contemporary shaker style kitchen in porcelain with chrome handles and under unit lighting
• Wood effect laminate worktop with matching laminate upstand
• Glass splashback
• Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
• Zanussi electric single oven, induction hob and stainless steel chimney hood
• Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
• Zanussi integrated washing machine
• Hotpoint integrated dishwasher
• Contemporary white Roca bathroom suite with back to wall toilet and basin with chrome bottle trap
• Double ended bath with bath filler and shower mixer tap over
• Glass shower screen
• Vado chrome lever mixer tap to basin
• Hansgrohe thermostatic shower valve over bath with raindance shower head
• Large format Minoli wall tiling to bath and half height tiling to sanitaryware walls
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Wood effect luxury vinyl tile flooring to the kitchen and bathroom
• Grey wool twist carpet to hall, living room and bedrooms
• Door bell and audio door entry system
• White UPVC double glazed windows
• Glazed balcony
• Walls, ceilings, architraves and skirtings painted white
• White paneled internal doors with chrome ironmongery • Gas central heating via Combi boiler and white
• NHBC 12 year build warranty
• LED downlights to kitchen and bathroom
• Pendant lighting to hall, living room and bedrooms
• White sockets and switches throughout
• USB sockets to kitchen and bedroom 1
• Integrated Reception System (IRS) socket to Living Room connecting to communal satellite dish and aerial
• TV point to all bedrooms connected
• Telephone point to living room and hall cupboard
• Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
• Extractor fan to kitchen and bathroom
• Shaver socket to bathroom
• Light to balcony
• One parking bay per property
• Carpet to communal areas
• Lockable post boxes to lobby area
• Lockable bike store