75% NOW SOLD!
NOW AVAILABLE FROM JUST 25% SHARE - Reserve your new home off-plan today
Just eight miles south of Maidstone, and less than an hour by direct train from the heart of London, Marden is perfectly placed for commuting. Despite its excellent connections, it remains a classic Kent village, filled with charm and character. Moving into our Russet Vale development will enable you to effortlessly immerse yourself in village life if you so wish.
Designed to fit effortlessly into their surroundings these apartments are built in a traditional style whilst encompassing all of the features modern living dictates. With a contemporary fitted kitchen, modern white batroom suite and allocated parking throughout these brand new, energy efficient homes are an excellent springboard on to the property ladder.
*image displayed is of previous mhs homes show home
Please note: The government has given the go-ahead for property viewings to continue throughout the current lockdown period.
• Symphony heritage range units and matching worktops
• Matching upstand to worktops with splashback glass to hob
• 1 bowl sink
• Integrated appliances by Zanussi:
• Zannussi single oven
• Zannusi gas hob with extractor hood
• White sanitary ware
• Bath with thermostatic shower mixer
• Glass shower screen
• Heated chrome towel rail
• Shaver point
• Mirror above wash basin or extendable shaving mirror
• Porcelanosa wall tiles full height around bath and half height tiling to all other walls in bathroom
• White emulsion to walls and ceilings
• Durable slip-resistant vinyl flooring to kitchen/dining, cloakrooms and bathrooms
• Fitted carpets to bedrooms
• Downlights to Lounge, kitchen, and bathroom in apartments
• Mains operated smoke detectors with battery back up
• Combi gas boiler
• Allocated parking